The Roland GR 55 Guitar Synthesizer is an amazing tool for guitarists. In this quick post we show how to initialize a user patch so you can create a new sound.
The init patch is not empty but represents a consistent starting point from where we can build interesting and exciting user patches.
The default init patch has
PCM1 set to St Piano 1 and Model set to 01 E.GTR CLA-ST.
PCM2 and NORMAL Pickup are not activated.
- INITIALIZATION OF A PATCH
- Press User Button
- Use the dial to locate the patch number that you want to initialize e.g. USER 99-3 GLADIATOR.
- Press WRITE button
- Use the PAGE button to select INITIALIZE tab
- Message INITIALIZE 99-3 Gladiator
- Press WRITE button to initialize the patch
- Message — Now Initializing
- Screen Display USER 99-3 Init Patch
- You now have a initialized patch from which to start building exciting new sounds.